Assistant Managing Editor, Foreign Policy, Washington, D.C.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2011
      Assistant Managing Editor, Foreign Policy magazine, Washington, D.C.

      Foreign Policy magazine is looking for a meticulous, responsible editor with a strong background in copy-editing and fact-checking to join our fast-growing website and print magazine; web-publishing skills are highly desirable as well. Job duties will include helping manage FP’s growing stable of blogs and online channels, acting as a general quality-control officer, and helping put out our print magazine. Candidates should have three to five years of experience as a copy editor, fact-checker, or production editor; comfort with web production and photo research tools; an interest in our subject matter -- and a general obsession with detail and getting things right.

      Please send resumes and three professional references to Britt Peterson at editor@...

      Details can be found at http://www.journalismjobs.com/Job_Listing.cfm?JobID=1269789