Print Developer Position, McMaster-Carr, Elmhurst, Ill.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      McMaster-Carr, an industrial supply company that's been around for more than 100 years, is looking to add smart, talented individuals to our Merchandising Department. As a Print Developer for our 3800 page catalog, you’ll write about a variety of products, ranging from hand tools, pipes and pumps to electrical supplies and precision linear motion components. You’ll have the task of taking difficult, inconsistent, and often technically intimidating information and turning it into clear, benefit-oriented copy that is useful to a wide range of customers.

      To be successful in this role, you'll need an insatiable desire to learn new things, a strong attention to detail, and an ability to multitask within a tight production schedule. Writing skills are much more important than familiarity with industrial supplies. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of related experience.

      We offer an exceptional compensation and benefits package, which includes profit sharing, a company-funded retirement plan, and medical, dental and vision insurance. If you’re interested, please e-mail your resume to recruiting@... and reference “PD - ACES” in the subject line.

      McMaster-Carr is an Equal Opportunity Employer.