Designer, Media General Consolidated Center, Richmond, Va.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 7:58 PM
      Media General's Consolidated Editing Center (CEC) in Richmond, Virginia, has an opening for a versatile, deadline-oriented page designer. Richmond, the capital of Virginia, is a growing region that is near the beach, the mountains and the nation's capital, and our work is growing, too. Our innovative new center has a broad footprint - with branches in Richmond and Tampa, Fla., we handle page design and editing for MG's three metro dailies: the Richmond Times-Dispatch, The Tampa Tribune and Winston-Salem Journal. We are seeking a team player who can create intelligent, smartly designed news and feature pages. You need to be a strong communicator who can balance overlapping assignments and deadlines, and experience with the CCI system is a plus. Several years of newspaper design experience is preferred, but less will be accepted if you have excellent skills.

      Apply by June 1, 2011. Go to: https://mediageneral.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=388&company_id=16186&version=1&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=993396&level=levelid1&levelid1=2750&parent=News&startflag=2

      EOE M/F/D/V drug test and background check required; e-Verify is used upon hire to confirm eligibility for employment in the U.S.