Copy Editor, Lowell Sun, Mass.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2011
      Picky but personable copy editor sought for busy copy desk for paper AND online versions of Lowell Sun in Massachusetts. We are a news-rich market in the beautiful Merrimack Valley seeking a copy editor who is accurate, precise, a great headline writer for both paper and web, and very deadline driven. We'd like you to have a good eye for design, as well. This is a full-time position likely to work evenings and/or nights. The newsroom is typically friendly and colorful, and we'd like you to be a positive person bringing suggestions and solutions to our expanding products. This is a full-time position working evenings/nights. Must have minimum of three- to five-years documented experience and pass a copy editing and headline writing test. Salary is $40k+.

      Send an email to mkguzda@.... Put COPY ED in Subject line of email. Write no more than 350 words why you fit the job description. Send no more than five of your best headlines. Include your CV.