Copy editor, Tyler Morning Telegraph, Texas

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2010
      The Tyler Morning Telegraph seeks an experienced copy editor who can help us improve our look and content and be a good fit for our company's cultural excellence. Copy editors here also get to produce multimedia content, including Page 1A centerpieces. Web skills are a plus. The Morning Telegraph — a debt-free, financially sound family-owned daily with a stable circulation of about 34,000 — is an industry innovator and a fantastic, positive place to work, where ideas come from the ground up and become management's job to actualize. Tyler, a city of about 100,000 residents, is nestled in the scenic, piney woods of East Texas about 90 minutes east of Dallas. Recreational opportunities abound in and around this beautiful town. It's a great place to live, work and raise a family. Send cover letter, resume and work examples to Managing Editor Brian Pearson at tmtjobopenings@... or P.O. Box 2030, Tyler, Texas, 75710.