Technical writer, Filter, Puget Sound area

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2010
      ...CORRECTED TO FIT JOB TITLE POSTED ON COMPANY'S WEBSITE...

      FILTER is looking for an enthusiastic, organized, detail-oriented copywriter to help support our clients industrial and scientific business team in creating a "best of breed" online shopping experience. The ideal candidate will have a good mix of technical writing and copywriting skills. This is a great opportunity to work in an awesome downtown location with a world-renowned corporation!
      The successful candidate will work closely with the business team to create compelling, accurate and friendly copy content for products on their online store. Additionally, educational and informative copy content will be created to support many of the unique customer experiences found on this site. Technical requirements include superb copywriting skill and the ability research and learn the details of new products necessary to create the required copy content.
      SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
      • Bachelor's degree in either English, Advertising, Communications or equivalent industry
      • 3+ years' experience in copywriting or copyediting
      • 3+ years' experience in technical writing or editing
      • Strong creative and conceptual thinker
      • High attention to detail and organizational skills
      • Self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
      • Personal initiative, flexibility, intellectual curiosity
      A BIT ABOUT FILTER
      FILTER is a unique digital solutions agency providing creative marketing solutions, consulting and staffing services. From experience design and development, to content management services, to contract staffing and direct hire recruitment, FILTER offers a wide range of services. We have the largest network of top designers, developers and other digital talent on the West Coast, which enables us to fashion solutions that are both more flexible and more cost-effective than those offered by traditional agencies. FILTER counts among its clients many of the top global consumer and technology brands. FILTER has offices in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco and Los Angeles. For more information, visit www.filterdigital.com
      We will review your resume and portfolio and contact you if your skills and experience appear to be a good fit.
      FILTER is an equal opportunity employer.