Freelance copy editors, Colorado Office of the State Auditor, telecommute

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2010
      The Colorado Office of the State Auditor is seeking freelance copy editors to copy edit our audit reports prior to their publication. Prospective bidders do NOT have to reside in the Denver area to be eligible for this opportunity.

      We have issued a Request for Proposals, available at http://bit.ly/dJpYSw, for download to obtain applications from prospective copy editors. Details about the job are at http://bit.ly/eFTATQ

      The proposals must include a cover letter and resume. Specific requirements for these documents are listed in the RFP. The deadline to submit proposals is Dec. 20, 2010. You can also see all postings from the state auditor's office at http://bit.ly/i9W0ls.

      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS MESSAGE OR
      CONTACT ACES WITH YOUR APPLICATION OR WITH QUESTIONS
      FOR A PARTICULAR JOB POSTING -- INSTEAD, YOU SHOULD
      CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY. MESSAGES SENT TO ACES
      FROM APPLICANTS ARE NOT READ.