Freelance copy editors, Colorado Office of the State Auditor, Denver

  • acesjobseditor
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      The Colorado Office of the State Auditor is seeking freelance copy editors to copy edit our audit reports prior to their publication. Prospective bidders do NOT have to reside in the Denver area to be eligible for this opportunity.

      We have issued a Request for Proposals (available at http://165.127.14.21/OSA/coauditor1.nsf//24B96275BD5D0D94872577EA005A519C/$file/RFP_Copy_Editor.pdf?OpenElement for download) to obtain applications from prospective copy editors. The proposals must include a cover letter and resume. Specific requirements for these documents are listed in the RFP. The deadline to submit proposals is Dec. 20, 2010.

      You can also see all postings from the state auditor's office at http://www.leg.state.co.us/OSA/coauditor1.nsf/LinksRFP?openform