Copy editors, The Star-Ledger, Newark, N.J.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2010
      The Star-Ledger is seeking bright new talent to fill several entry-level copy editor positions on the Universal Desk. We're also looking for a dynamic designer ready for the challenge of a daily newspaper in the New York Metro area. Ideal candidates will know New Jersey... beyond what they see on TV.

      Applicants should mail or email a cover letter, resume and clips to:
      Assistant Managing Editor Mark Miller
      The Star-Ledger
      1 Star-Ledger Plaza, Newark N.J. 07102
      or mmiller@....

      Designers should include a link to an online portfolio if available.