Copy editor, Erie Times-News, Pa.
- The Erie Times-News -- a 55,000-circulation family-owned newspaper in northwestern Pennsylvania -- seeks a copy editor to begin working immediately.
The person in this position will be responsible for editing copy, designing pages, and posting news and other content to GoErie.com, our website.
* Experience editing and designing pages at a student newspaper, daily newspaper or a professional publication is required.
* Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field is required.
* Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite products including InCopy, InDesign and Photoshop is preferred.
* Familiarity with AP Style is preferred.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
Applications must be received by Monday, Oct. 25. Those interested should send a cover letter, resume with telephone and e-mail contact information, and PDFs of pages that demonstrate design and/or editing skills to: Aaron Phillips, director of human resources, Erie Times-News, 205 W. 12th St., Erie, PA 16534. (aaron.phillips@...)