Copy/design desk chief, Norman Transcript, Okla.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010
      The Norman Transcript is looking for a veteran copy editor who is a dynamic designer eager to lead our universal copy desk and help take our presentation to the next level. Are you a wordsmith? Are you able to multitask on a tight deadline? Are you able to read copy and spot holes, large and small? Can you create pages that draw readers into the paper?

      Norman, Okla., is part of the greater Oklahoma City metropolitan area and is home to NCAA Division 1 University of Oklahoma.

      If you have at least five years experience, then I'd like to see your resume, cover letter and some work samples. I'm looking to move quickly to fill this position.

      If this is you, then please contact Norman Transcript Editor Debra A. Parker at dparker@....

      Debra A. Parker, Editor
      The Norman Transcript
      Norman, Okla.