Social media editor, The Herald Bulletin, Anderson, Ind.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2010
      The Herald Bulletin, a 20,000-circulation a.m. daily 30 miles north of Indianapolis, is seeking a highly motivated and forward-thinking journalist to populate, manage and develop our website and other e-delivery platforms, as well as building our social media presence. Applicants should be technologically savvy and energetic, eager to help cover breaking news with video and other tools at the scene on a moment's notice. Additionally, applicants should be solid journalists with strong skills for weekly copyediting shifts. This afternoon-to-evening position, designed to bridge the gap between our day and night shifts, requires a collaborative, team-oriented style. Send cover letter and resume to Editor Scott Underwood at scott.underwood@... or The Herald Bulletin, PO Box 1090, Anderson, IN 46015.