Copy Editor, Leo Burnett USA, Chicago, Ill.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2010
      The Production Department of Leo Burnett USA is looking for a forward-thinking copy-editing professional to take charge of reading, critiquing, copy editing and proofreading our creative materials for publication on behalf of the Agency and our long list of blue chip clients. All applicants will be required to complete the LB Copy Editing/Proofreading examination. To apply directly to this position, please e-mail your information to michele.bolanowski@..., along with your salary requirements.

      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE
      OR CONTACT ACES WITH YOUR APPLICATION
      OR WITH QUESTIONS FOR A PARTICULAR
      JOB POSTING -- INSTEAD, YOU SHOULD