Page designer/copy editor, Gaston (N.C.) Gazette

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2010
      The Gaston Gazette, a Freedom Communications newspaper, seeks a talented combination copy editor/page designer. We are looking for someone who can transform our stories, photos and breakout information into eye-catching packages that will both entertain and inform the reader. There is lots of opportunity to be creative, sophisticated and innovative in design. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, enterprising and able to juggle several assignments at once. Applicants must be proficient in InDesign and Photoshop, Illustrator is a plus. Send your resume and five examples of your work to Marlene Smith, Human Resources Director, Gaston Gazette, P.O. Box 1538, Gastonia, NC 28053 or msmith@....

      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE
      OR CONTACT ACES WITH YOUR APPLICATION
      OR WITH QUESTIONS FOR A PARTICULAR
      JOB POSTING -- INSTEAD, YOU SHOULD