Copy editor, Tulsa World

  • acesjobseditor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2010
      The Tulsa World is seeking a copy editor passionate about words and design. Candidates should have a bachelor's degree and at least one year of experience in copy editing and layout. Our universal desk is responsible for editing news, features and business copy, writing headlines, reading proofs and laying out inside pages. Knowledge of InCopy and InDesign helpful. We work mostly 4:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m., including weekends and holidays. We offer competitive salary and benefits.

      Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume to:
      By mail: Human Resources, PO Box 1770, Tulsa OK 74102
      By fax: (918) 584-8966
      Or by e-mail: hr@...

      EOE M/F

      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE OR CONTACT ACES WITH YOUR APPLICATION OR WITH QUESTIONS FOR A PARTICULAR JOB POSTING -- INSTEAD, YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY.