Copy editor/proofreader, Los Angeles area
- Advertising agency in Burbank, Calif., seeks a flawless copy editor/proofreader to join its tight-knit staff of creatives and marketing professionals.
We invite you to apply if you meet all the following requirements:
- You love to edit and proofread.
- You have an infallible work ethic.
- You can work overtime at a moment's notice.
- You are naturally accommodating and service-oriented.
- You have a positive attitude and take pride in your work.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have the integrity and confidence to work with minimal supervision.
- You are extremely meticulous.
- You are highly organized, mentally and physically.
- You are disciplined and driven by clear methodology.
- You perform accurately and consistently under deadline.
- You follow instructions to a T.
- You are well-versed in the ins and outs of grammar.
- You are able to constantly adapt to different styles.
- You are computer- and Internet-savvy.
A college degree is preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of copyediting and/or proofreading experience (or equivalent). We offer competitive wages based on level of experience, plus overtime. Benefits include a 401(k) plan, full medical and dental, and 2 weeks' vacation every year.
Please send a cover letter and your resume (PDF preferred) to w1crnj07@.... No phone calls or faxes, please.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS
MESSAGE OR CONTACT ACES WITH
YOUR APPLICATION OR WITH QUESTIONS
FOR A PARTICULAR JOB POSTING --
INSTEAD, YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE