Copy editor/proofreader, Los Angeles area

  • acesjobseditor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Advertising agency in Burbank, Calif., seeks a flawless copy editor/proofreader to join its tight-knit staff of creatives and marketing professionals.

      We invite you to apply if you meet all the following requirements:

      - You love to edit and proofread.
      - You have an infallible work ethic.
      - You can work overtime at a moment's notice.
      - You are naturally accommodating and service-oriented.
      - You have a positive attitude and take pride in your work.
      - You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
      - You have the integrity and confidence to work with minimal supervision.
      - You are extremely meticulous.
      - You are highly organized, mentally and physically.
      - You are disciplined and driven by clear methodology.
      - You perform accurately and consistently under deadline.
      - You follow instructions to a T.
      - You are well-versed in the ins and outs of grammar.
      - You are able to constantly adapt to different styles.
      - You are computer- and Internet-savvy.

      A college degree is preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of copyediting and/or proofreading experience (or equivalent). We offer competitive wages based on level of experience, plus overtime. Benefits include a 401(k) plan, full medical and dental, and 2 weeks' vacation every year.

      Please send a cover letter and your resume (PDF preferred) to w1crnj07@.... No phone calls or faxes, please.

      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS
      MESSAGE OR CONTACT ACES WITH
      YOUR APPLICATION OR WITH QUESTIONS