Copy editors sought, The Star-Ledger, Newark, N.J.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2010
      The Star-Ledger in Newark, N.J., is looking for two full-time and two part-time copy editors to join our universal desk. We want to mix experienced editors with lots of fresh young talent, and we're ready to hire quickly. InDesign experience is definitely a plus.

      Contact Mark Miller, Assistant Managing Editor at mmiller@... or via mail at The Star-Ledger, 1 Star-Ledger Plaza, Newark NJ 07102

      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS
      MESSAGE OR CONTACT ACES WITH
      YOUR APPLICATION OR WITH QUESTIONS