Financial editor, Standard & Poor's, San Francisco

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2010
      Standard & Poor's is seeking an editor to edit--sometimes extensively--credit analysis research and feature articles written by S&P's credit analysts. The editor will also prepare charts and tables, and publish to the Internet using a Web publishing system.

      Qualifications
      Bachelor's degree; preferably in English, journalism, economics or business
      Previous text editing experience, preferably for a daily or weekly business or financial publication
      Strong copyediting skills
      Strong time management skills
      Must be highly organized
      The ability to work in a detail-oriented, team-based, deadline-driven environment
      Excellent verbal and written communication skills
      PC literate with strong working knowledge of standard software and the Internet

      Each of our editors must be willing and able to shoulder considerable responsibility. Each publishes directly to the Web and wire services. Consequently, we look for mature, responsible professionals who work well on teams. Our compliance policies will severely limit your ability to trade or own securities.

      Please respond with cover letter and resume. Standard & Poor's, a McGraw-Hill company, is an equal opportunity employer.

      To apply, e-mail: job-ttsrn-1793468401@...