Copy editor/designer, Napa Valley Register

  • acesjobseditor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2010
      The Napa Valley Register is seeking a top-flight wordsmith with an eye for design. The position available is part-time, working three shifts a week with a minimum of one evening weekend shift. Applicants should be able to produce pages in Quark Xpress and must have an eagle's eye for copy editing.

      We produce three weekly newspapers covering the Napa Valley, in addition to the daily Napa Valley Register product, and are proud of our established website, which continues to grow.

      The position currently is mainly copy editing on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday, but opportunity to pick up additional shifts (to cover for vacation schedules, sick days, etc.) and more design shifts may come with time.

      Send cover letter, resume and any design, editing and/or reporting clips to Copy Desk Chief Michelle Choat at mchoat@... or www.napavalleyregister.com/workhere.