Copy editor, The Press of Atlantic City, N.J.

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2010
      The Press of Atlantic City, an independent, 75,000 circulation daily at the beautiful New Jersey shore, has an opening on its copy desk. We're looking for a solid editor with several years experience and design skills. Our desk works nights and weekends to produce a seven-day daily and other products, including a dynamic Website. We have a complete benefits package and a non-smoking environment. This is a great place to work and a great area to live in.

      Send resume, references and samples to tfaherty@....

      Or mail to:
      Tim Faherty
      design and production editor