Copy editing/page designer, Santa Fe New Mexican

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2010
      The Santa Fe New Mexican, a locally owned and independent daily, is seeking a versatile journalist to join the presentation desk in one of the West's most unique cities. Our editors do it all -- from editing and writing headlines to designing clean, snappy pages, to updating our Web site. We're looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who isn't afraid to tackle any section we throw at them, be it sports or agate, A1 or the occasional special section. You will be challenged during your night shift, but there's plenty to do during your days -- including skiing, hiking and exploring a truly beautiful region. Recent college grads are encouraged to apply. A background in journalism is preferred, and the ability to speak Spanish is a plus. To apply, send your résumé and five design or editing samples to Brian Barker, Presentation Editor, The New Mexican, 202 East Marcy, Santa Fe, NM, 87501, or via e-mail, bbarker@....

      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS
      MESSAGE OR CONTACT ACES WITH
      YOUR APPLICATION OR WITH QUESTIONS
      FOR A PARTICULAR JOB POSTING --