Sports copy-editing internships, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2010
      The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel is accepting applications for its paid 12-week summer copy-editing internship program in our Sports department. Successful candidates must be able to edit stories, cutlines and other content for completeness, clarity and tone. They also must be able to craft compelling headlines and cutlines on deadline. Most shifts are from 4 p.m. to 12:30 a.m., and some weekend work will be required. If interested, please send a cover letter, along with a resume and clips, to Ron Smith, assistant managing editor/news operations, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 333 W. State St., P.O. Box 371, Milwaukee, WI 53201-0371, or via e-mail to ronsmith@....