Copy editor, Rapid City Journal, S.D.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2010
      Join a team of dedicated, experienced journalists working in one of the more beautiful areas of the country.

      The award-winning Rapid City Journal (30,000 daily) and www.rapidcityjournal.com is looking for an eager, hard-working copy editor who would like to join a 24/7 newsroom focused on compelling presentation, sharp editing, and delivering breaking news to our readers on multiple platforms. We will surround you with supportive, experienced editors and designers who can offer you the guidance, opportunities and freedom to be your best at the state's second-largest newspaper.

      We're located in the beautiful Black Hills (Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, Deadwood, Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, and the Badlands), a gorgeous region with plenty to enjoy. Come be part of the state's No.1 newsroom and Web site, which boasts a quality of life to match.

      To apply, visit www.rapidcityjournal.com/workhere and fill out an online application and attach resume. QuarkXPress skills are helpful. Position involves working nights and some weekends. No phone calls please.

      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE
      OR CONTACT ACES WITH YOUR APPLICATION
      OR WITH QUESTIONS FOR A PARTICULAR
      JOB POSTING -- INSTEAD, YOU SHOULD