Copy editor, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Little Rock

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2010
      The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette in Little Rock is accepting resumes for an entry-level position on its news copy desk. Our focus is on newspaper excellence. We offer a newsroom where copy editors can concentrate on honing their editing and headline-writing skills. Our daily news hole is enviable in its space for international, national and local news.

      The preferred candidate will have a bachelor's degree in journalism or relevant field and the hands-on experience of at least one copy-editing internship. He/she must know grammar and Associated Press style; be able to write accurate, attention-grabbing headlines; and pass our copy-editing test.

      Resumes, including a list of job references, should be directed to: Sandra Tyler, news editor, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, P.O. Box 2221, Little Rock, AR 72203 or to styler@.... Phone: (501) 378-3886.

      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS
      MESSAGE OR CONTACT ACES WITH
      YOUR APPLICATION OR WITH QUESTIONS