Copy editor, Research To Practice, Miami

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2010
      Research To Practice, a growing Medical Education Publishing company is currently seeking a full time Copy Editor for your Miami, FL office. We are looking for a candidate with 3-4 years proofing and copy editing experience. A Bachelors Degree in English or Journalism is preferred. Local candidates only, please.

      Please send a resume and cover letter to Jobs@...

      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE
      OR CONTACT ACES WITH YOUR APPLICATION
      OR WITH QUESTIONS FOR A PARTICULAR