3382entry-level copy editor/paginator

  • ACESJOBS-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Feb 15, 2014
      Copy editor position available in beautiful Boise, Idaho

      One of our copy editors is going to work in our Sports
      department, so the Idaho Statesman is looking for an
      entry-level/early career copy editor/paginator ASAP.

      What will make you qualified: If you are a master of the
      English language, detail-oriented, can hit overdrive on
      deadline and paginate clean inside pages, you could join
      this award-winning team. The right person will have a
      passion for producing innovative and engaging daily
      newspapers (both in print and online) that put our
      community‚Äôs interests first.  The right candidate will
      have experience at a college newspaper or an internship
      and/or work experience at a daily/weekly newspaper, with
      knowledge of current events on all levels and be a quick
      study of local geography, people and issues. The position
      will require working nights and weekends.

      Requirements:  Four-year college degree, preferably in
      journalism, or equivalent knowledge and
      training.   Prefer experience with Quark and CMS
      systems.

      Send resumes, design, editing and headline clips and
      references by Monday, Feb. 10, to jobs@....
      Please CC handerson@... AND jkeyser@....

      Holly Anderson is the production editor; Jim Keyser is the assistant production editor.

      Check us out online at www.idahostatesman.com.

      The Idaho Statesman is an equal opportunity employer.