3366China Daily

  • ACESJOBS-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Dec 11, 2013
      Position: Writers and copy editors for business, features, opinion, national and international news, special report/supplements, and international editions
      Company: China Daily (Beijing Headquarters)
      Job Status: Contract basis

      China Daily is looking for writers and copy editors for its English-language business, features, national, international,  special report/supplements, and international editions

      Candidates should have at least five years' writing and editing experience at a national print or online news organization. We are looking for team players who can rewrite copy if needed and help mentor junior staff members.

      You should have superior word and grammar skills and a good knowledge of international current affairs. Substantial knowledge of Chinese culture and affairs is an advantage.

      We would like to hear from people who are working or have worked in a position of responsibility on a copy desk or news desk. Slotting experience is a plus.

      For successful candidates, we offer a competitive salary and free accommodation.

      Send a resume and cover letter to job@.... We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic