Washington Times

(3365)
  • ACESJOBS-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Dec 3, 2013 Expand Messages

      The most dynamic media company in Washington is accepting resumes.

      The Washington Times, the nation's most respected news organization providing hard-hitting journalism and razor-sharp commentary, is looking to meet the increasing needs of our expanding reader and customer base by adding only the best and brightest professionals to our team.
      To qualify, candidates for our newsroom positions must be self-starters with sharp news judgment and solid editing skills. Candidates must be ready to hit the ground running. All positions require the ability to work well in teams while demonstrating initiative and action.

      We are accepting resumes for the following positions:

      • Capitol Hill Reporter
      • Editorial Writer
      • Energy, Environment & Regulation Reporter
      • Universal Desk Afternoon Supervisor
      • Universal Desk Weekend Supervisor
      • Universal Desk Day Slot Editor
      • Universal Desk Afternoon Slot Editor
      • Universal Desk Afternoon
      Slot Editor/GA
      • Universal Desk Copy and Visuals Editor
      • Universal Desk Layout Editor
      • Swing Shift Multimedia Editor
      • Faith Reporter
      • Intelligence Correspondent/
      National Security Team Leader
      • Law Enforcement Reporter
      • Military Correspondent
      • Team Editor - National
      • Diplomatic Correspondent
      • Multimedia Enterprise Reporter
      • Account Executive Inside/Outside in Classified
      • Manager of Advocacy Accounts
      • Manager of Local Sales
      • Project Coordinator & Assistant in Advertising

      The Washington Times offers competitive base salaries and benefits that include medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a matching 401(k) plan and free on-site parking.

      You will find details about the positions by visiting the careers section of washingtontimes.com. Apply online or fax your resume to 202-526-6820.

      The Washington Times is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

      The information contained in this electronic transmission is intended for the exclusive use of the individuals to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is prohibited by law. If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. In addition, any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail and any attachments is strictly forbidden.