3302China Daily

    May 9, 2013
      Position: Copy Editors for news, features, business and opinion sections
      Photo Editors for Photo Department
      Company: China Daily, based in Beijing
      Job Status: Contract basis

      China Daily is looking for copy editors for its English-language news, features, business and opinion sections and also photo editors for Photo Department.

      Candidates should have at least five years of editing experience at a national print or online media, and be excellent team players that can totally rewrite copy if needed and be able to offer advice to junior staff. You should also be confident in generating and sharing ideas.

      You should have superior word and grammar skills, a good knowledge of international current affairs, and substantial knowledge of Chinese culture and affairs would be an advantage.

      We would like to hear from people who are working or have worked in a position of responsibility, either on a copy desk or news desk. Slotting experience is a plus.

      For successful candidates, we offer a competitive salary and free accommodation.

      Send a resume and a cover letter to job@.... We thank all applicants for their interest but only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic