3295list and database research assistant

    Apr 19, 2013
      SC Business Publications seeks to immediately hire a qualified list and database research assistant. We are looking for a disciplined, flexible multitasker who is able to perform at a high level both as a self-starter and as a member of a team. This position will be responsible for conducting detailed research for a key element of our editorial content, including industry ranked lists. The ideal candidate will also be innovative in recommending new lists and new uses for data.

      SC Business publications publishes three biweekly business journals, in Charleston, Columbia and Greenville, a statewide business magazine and several special publications throughout the year. The candidate will work closely with all staff in all markets.

      Duties will mainly entail surveying customers via email and phone, and building, managing and maintaining a detailed database of the information. Candidates should have one or two years of call center or other research experience and should be tech-savvy. Send cover letter, resume and references to Bob Bouyea at bbouyea@... or via mail to 1612 Marion St., Suite 301, Columbia, SC 29201.