2987Freelance editor, Asia Case Research Centre, Hong Kong

    Apr 6, 2011
      The Asia Case Research Centre, The University of Hong Kong (www.acrc.org.hk) is looking for a freelance copy editor.

      The Asia Case Research Centre is Asia’s largest developer of business case studies. We are looking for a freelance editor to edit our case studies. Our style guide follows The Economist style guide with Harvard style referencing. Pay is US$12 per page (Times New Roman 12pt â€" single spaced). Turnover time for documents (average of 15-20 pages) is three weeks although on occasion faster turnover will be required.

      If you are interested, please mail your resume to Jeroen van den Berg, Centre Manager, jeroen@...

      Successful applicants will be asked to edit a page of our work as a sample.