2979Technical Editor/Proofreader, CSA International, Stuart, Fla.

    Mar 24, 2011
      CSA International, Inc. (CSA) is an established and dynamic worldwide leader in marine environmental science consulting, with an emphasis on oil and gas, coastal permitting/monitoring, and habitat restoration. CSA is seeking an in-house technical editor to be a part of our document production and marketing team in our Stuart, Florida office.

      Responsibilities include editing of highly technical reports, proposals, correspondence, marketing material, etc. Editing includes fact checking, copy editing, grammatical corrections, and review for adherence to in-house/client styled guidelines.

      Skills and qualifications include meticulous work habits, attention to detail, exceptional spelling ability, comprehensive understanding of the rules of grammar, and good reading comprehension. Must show demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines and work closely with writers and marketing staff as a dependable team player.

      Environmental Science background or knowledge of environmental science terms is strongly desired; computer competence is required, and familiarity with web-based content a plus. Interviewed candidates will be asked to edit a sample document. Salary negotiable depending on qualifications.

      Submit resume by fax to (772) 219-3010 or e-mail to dhopler@....