2888Business copy editor, China Daily, Beijing

    Sep 14 12:37 PM
      China Daily, the English-language newspaper based in Beijing, the capital of the People's Republic of China, is accepting applications for senior business copy editors.

      The newspaper has brought together journalists from some of the most important news organizations in the UK and North America, and has established itself as the most authoritative English-language newspaper with a daily circulation of 300,000.

      The ideal candidates will have a strong understanding of the finer points of newspaper editing – from general business news to magazine-style features – and be able to help foster a culture of accuracy and professionalism in the newsroom.

      We offer very competitive salaries and benefits packages. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in these positions; however, only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted. Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to job@....