2794Full-Time Copy Editor in Bloomington, Indiana

  • newswarrior
    Jan 6, 2010
      The Herald-Times in Bloomington, Indiana is seeking a strong editor for our print and online products who can polish stories, design newspaper pages, publish news on our website and excel at other multimedia tasks. The candidate should be passionate about accuracy, well-versed in grammar and AP style, self-motivated, a team player and computer-savvy enough to thrive in the constantly changing multimedia world of news. College degree in journalism or editing background required; experience with desktop publishing, particularly InDesign, and familiarity with HTML preferred. Video editing also a plus. We publish nearly 24/7—hours for this job are approximately 3 p.m. to midnight and will regularly include some weekend days and holidays. Please send cover letter and resume (layout samples helpful but not required) to ksutton@... or Attn: Human Resources, 1900 S. Walnut Street, Bloomington, IN 47401.

      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE OR CONTACT ACES WITH YOUR APPLICATION OR WITH QUESTIONS FOR A PARTICULAR JOB POSTING -- INSTEAD, YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE COMPANY DIRECTLY.