Re: [ACDO_manga] Downloadable Files

  • AJ
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi,
        I'm missing pgs. 140-153 in Vol 1 of Red River.  Can someone link them put for me.  I don't know the chapter number.  It wasn't on the site.  Thank you!  And thanks for all your hard work.

      ~ Iciest

      luna mackdonald <towerpitfall@...> wrote:
      thanks hayashi!!

      Luna.

      linyaru89 <linyaru89@...> wrote:
      Hi guys it must be convenient to have to send everything by email - so
      I got rid of the galleries on Mimiuchi and instead now all the files
      are downloadable RARs, I hope this made everything a lot more helpful!

      http://mimiuchi.net/multimedia/manga/redriver.php

      Hayashi

      Always ~ aje

      Yahoo! Personals