Re: [ACDO_manga] Files Folder

  • luna mackdonald
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      wow really that's great if it's no trouble  please put the other vols if u can so that everyone can read it OK? I can send you the rest of the vols If u want and u u can put them there too It's OK if u can't but I tried so many times to do it but I couldn't maybe there's a problem with my computer?oh well so for the trouble aging!

      Luna.

      linyaru89 <linyaru89@...> wrote:
      Luna said she couldn't put the RR files in the file folder... should
      be fine now!