Re: [ACDO_manga] Anatolia story/red river

  • a c
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 7, 2006
      can u please send it to me too? and thanks for taking the time in scanning them! =D

      luna mackdonald <towerpitfall@...> wrote:
      Heehee sure and thank you for reading red river!!^-^

      Luna.

      AJ <celest_serin@...> wrote:
      Hi Luna,
          Can you them to me too please?  Either that, or please send me the website that you will put them up on or something (whatever's easiest for you).  Thank you and on behalf of myself and everyone, thank you for all your hard work.  Very appreciated, especially to the Japanese impaired.

      ~ Iciest

      luna mackdonald <towerpitfall@...> wrote:
      sure!! ^_^

      luna.

      --- Jennifer Mak <jenniferymak@ hotmail.com> wrote:

      ------------ --------- --------- ---

      sorry if it's too much to ask, but me too please? lol

      thank you!!! **chus**

      ------------ --------- --------- ---
      From: luna mackdonald <towerpitfall@ yahoo.com>
      To: ACDO_manga@yahoogro ups.com
      Subject: Re: [ACDO_manga] Anatolia story/red river
      Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 02:11:01 -0700 (PDT)

      sure!

      Brittany Jordon <dare2dream_ob@ yahoo.com> wrote:hey do
      u think u can send me them too please?

      luna mackdonald <towerpitfall@ yahoo.com> wrote:heehee
      sorry it took a very very very long time But I'm the
      only one who's working on the scanning and translating
      so it's really hard to do it quickly and thanks for
      waiting!!^-^

      Luna

      Natalia Agua <eriya_gata@yahoo. com.ar> wrote:
      That's great!!. ^_^

      luna mackdonald <towerpitfall@ yahoo.com> escribi?hey
      guys I have the volums i send it to u if u like but I
      dont have my computer now but I'll send it soon ok?

      Luna.

      AJ <celest_serin@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Sorry, like Natalia, I only have up to vol. 9. As for
      vol. 10 and 11, I know you can't distribute it, but
      can you tell me how I can obtain it? (which group,
      which irc channel, which website, etc.). Thank you.

      Casandra Guo <cassandra_guo@ yahoo.com. sg> wrote:
      yup, but they did not want us to distribute it, so i
      cannot send them to you, sorry...

      Natalia Agua <eriya_gata@yahoo. com.ar> wrote:Do you
      happed by any chance to have volumes 10th and 11th??.
      I can`t find those myself. As for the rest of the
      manga, as much as I know, there are only the 9 first
      volumes available (scanlated in english, that is). But
      if raws is what you are looking for, I once came
      across them on irc. Never throw direct downloads,
      thought.

      cassandra_guo <cassandra_guo@ yahoo.com. sg> escribi?
      i am wondering where i can download or read anatolia
      story/red river
      from vol.12 onwards...i chanced upon it a time but now
      i could not find
      the website...can someone email me some websites where
      i can find the
      downloads or can someone send me your volumes that u
      have downloaded?
      thanks very much...=)

      Taly-chan

      For direct downloads visit
      http://taly- chan.tripod. com/

      ------------ --------- --------- ---
      1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
      Abr?tu cuenta aqu?lt;BR>
      ------------ --------- --------- ---

      Real people. Real questions. Real answers. Share what
      you know.

      Always ~ aje

      ------------ --------- --------- ---
      How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low
      PC-to-Phone call rates.

      ------------ --------- --------- ---
      Groups are talking. We’re listening. Check out the
      handy changes to Yahoo! Groups.

      Taly-chan

      For direct downloads visit
      http://taly- chan.tripod. com/

      ------------ --------- --------- ---
      Pregunt? Respond? Descubr?
      est?en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
      Probalo ya!

      ------------ --------- --------- ---
      Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make
      PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1?min.

      ------------ --------- --------- ---
      Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the
      handy changes to Yahoo! Groups.

      ------------ --------- --------- ---

      http://mail. yahoo.com

      Always ~ aje

      Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1?min.

      Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2?min or less.

    • luna mackdonald

          From: luna mackdonald <towerpitfall@ yahoo.com>
          To: ACDO_manga@yahoogro ups.com
          Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 02:11:01 -0700 (PDT)

          sure!

[...]

          Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
          está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
          Probalo ya!

        • luna mackdonald
          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 14, 2006
            sure,but I have some bad news my computer is broken T-T I lost every thing in it so please forgive me everyone I have to buy a new computer and redo every thing from the startwwwwwaaahhhhhhhh!!!! I'm really sorry (DEEPDEEP BOW).

            luna.

            Natalia Agua <eriya_gata@...> wrote:
            Could I have those too Luna?

            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 14, 2006
              Hmmmm... it is very sad when we lost everything when the machine
              breaks. In 2005 I lost 15GB of mangas. It was very difficult to
              recover everything. But to avoid problems, it is important to do
              Backup of everything that you have in PC.

              Good luck for you Luna!!
              --- In ACDO_manga@yahoogroups.com, luna mackdonald
              <towerpitfall@...> wrote:

> [...]
              >
              > For direct downloads visit
              > http://taly-chan.tripod.com/
              >
              > ---------------------------------
              > Pregunt? Respond? Descubr?
              > Todo lo que querías saber, y lo que ni imaginabas,
              > est?en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
              > Probalo ya!
              >
              > ---------------------------------
              > Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make
              > PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1?min.
              >
              > ---------------------------------
              > Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the
              > handy changes to Yahoo! Groups.
              >
              > ---------------------------------
              > See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com. Check it out.

              > http://mail.yahoo.com
              >

              > Always ~ aje
              >

              > ---------------------------------
              Great rates starting at 1?min.

              > ---------------------------------
              > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US

              email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

              > ---------------------------------
              > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US
              (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

              > Taly-chan
              >
              > For direct downloads visit http://taly-chan.tripod.com/

              > Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
              > Todo lo que querías saber, y lo que ni imaginabas,
              > está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
              > Probalo ya!

            • AJ