No activity in last 7 days
and persons interested in,
the Anglican Catholic Church
The Anglican Catholic Church is part of the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ, formed as an independent jurisdiction in 1977 to continue faithfully the historic Anglican tradition. We practice and uphold the universal Catholic Faith of the Apostles', Nicene, and Athanasian Creeds; the Apostolic Order including the three-fold ministry of men ordained as Bishops, Priests, and Deacons in the Apostolic Succession; Orthodox Worship according to the Book of Common Prayer of 1549 and its legitimate progeny; and the Evangelical Witness of the traditional Anglican Church.
- Aug 20, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.