Knock knock

  • manojpai
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2010
      Hello all,

      Been a while since we had any post in this list. Hope all of you are ok.

      Best wishes and clear skies

      Manoj
    • dueykair3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2010
        In a message dated 11/14/2010 1:36:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        manojpai@... writes:

        Hello all,

        Been a while since we had any post in this list. Hope all of you are ok.

        Best wishes and clear skies

        Manoj

        Clear skies here (I think anyway ... just a "tunnel" upward from my
        driveway here in Florida and my telescope had a fatal injury, so 'looking up' these
        days is just by naked eye or with binos every once in a while.)

        With the onset of autumn I enjoy the emergence of my favorite Orion.

        Sue

        Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate.