Re: astroclubs Older Part of the Moon

  • PAUL GREENHALGH
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2008
      I like that! Jim....so in short the good answer would be "It hasn't rolled around yet?"  What I don't understand is why someone would ask a question and if misunderstood or the answer can't be given. Why a person would be so upset or angry about it...it would seem that that person was purposely testing Brenda in an effort to slap egg on her face. Purely either out of ignorance or spite... had this been a genuine person who knew already what it was she was talking about you'd think she would have explained it better or shown what it was she talking about.

      Anyway...most likely she walked off in a huff because she was feeling internal panic that she may have asked a silly question and to save face...it was "Well IF YOU DON'T KNOW...I ain't tellin ya...

      Come to think of it my wife say's that a lot to me....*shrug* Anyway....not all questions can all be answered at any give time....so all one can do is stick to what one knows...or feels comfortable with.

      Good stuff....

      Paul