Jupiter

  • Brenda Culbertson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
      Manoj,

      Jupiter looks great! During a small gathering some of us observed
      Jupiter through a variety of telescopes. We have another public session
      set up for Friday, and I'll make a point to show the giant planet.

      BC
    • Manoj Pai
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
        Its clouded out here... would it be possible for you or your observatory to provide us with a live video feed through a video conference or webcast?

        Please let me know. this includes other members of this list

        Thanks