Old Moon

  • Brenda Culbertson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2008
      Paul,
      I thought about just showing the woman who wanted to see the "old part
      of the Moon" just any spot, but I try very hard to be accurate.
      Sometimes I don't do such a good job, but I try. Maybe Manoj has
      something going in his "New Moon" comment. Maybe she thought that a Full
      Moon was called an Old Moon. I had not considered that. Thanks, Manoj.
      I'll keep that in mind if the request ever comes my way again.

      BC
    • Brenda Culbertson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2008
        All, Thanks for all of the help on the "Old Moon" question. Those of you
        who sent suggestions have been quite nice and given me some things to
        consider.

        Manoj, If I knew how to do it, I would do a telecast of the Jupiter
        viewing. If you want to give me instruction (free software, etc.) you
        might contact me via personal email.

        BC