Re: astroclubs Where's Steve?

  • Jim Nickel
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2001
      Hi Manoj. Don't quote me on this since it's been a
      while and the old grey cells don't work like they used
      to but I thought Steve said he was heading north for a
      couple of months because of a death in the family.
      From what I recall it didn't sound like he would be
      back too soon. Jim

      --- Manoj Pai <manojpai@...> wrote:
      > Would someone tell me where is Steven Smith? I had
      > last heard that he was going out of Atlanta and
      > would
      > return soon? Any idea where is he?
      >
      > Manoj

      > Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions for
      > all of
      > your unique holiday gifts! Buy at
      > http://shopping.yahoo.com
      > or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com

      or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • Manoj Pai
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2002
        I am missing the Star Trek episodes.

        Any idea what is Steve aka Starship Saratoga Smitty
        aka PTE up to?

        Has he been abducted by some alien or has he lost his
        way in some time wrap?

        Would some one fill me up?

        http://faith.yahoo.com