Re: astroclubs Partial Eclipse Photos on the Web

  • Kathy Zendner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2001
      Hi Ed,

      WOWZERS !! You took some wonderful images of the eclipse.....great job ! I
      was teased this AM as were many of my fellow observers here in Oregon.Woke
      up this morning to a beautiful crisp blue Oregon sky....breathtaking ! I
      started checking the various posts about the eclipse...hmmm...just
      maybe......well of course this is Oregon ha ha! By 11:30 the sky started to
      look a lot less promising, and then by 11:45 of course our liquid sunshine
      (rain ) was back .......DARN !! So I really appreciate your efforts Ed to
      let the rest of us see the eclipse at least on a computer screen....better
      than not at all ! Great job, keep up the work. I hope more AAAA members will
      have some images to share too !

      Regards Kathy Zendner ~* stargirl *~
      ( living in the land of moss-covered telescopes ! )

      Kathy Zendner; Salem Oregon; USA
      E-Mail - Kathy@...
      http://www.zendner.com/kathy/