Constellation Mythology

  • susanearthlover
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2001
      Greetings All,
      I just joined the list after enjoying Ken's columns in SkyNews. I'm
      looking for info on mythology around the Ursa Major Constellation. I've
      been invited to help a small community school in my neighbourhood learn
      about the night sky. The students are 7 to 9 year old girls.
      Naturally, we'll start with the Big Dipper. We are interested in
      finding out about any woman-centered, or any Amerindien, stories
      connected with this star group. Thanks much.
      Susan