PTE PTE Where Are You?

  • Manoj Pai
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2001
      Hi,

      Any news where is Steven "Saratoga Smitty" Smith ?

      The last I heard from him was that he was going on a
      visit out of Atlanta and that he may not post any msgs
      but would definately read the postings. In case you
      are reading this Steve, would u please send in a line?

      Manoj Pai
      Astronomy Club
      Ahmedabad

      or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com