Re: astroclubs Re: [Aurora_Watch_Team] url

  • Paul Greenhalgh
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12 11:06 PM
      No Tony! He's an amateur astronomer in his own right, he's just fortunate enough to have his red light always handy and at the ready! I mean really how many astronomers have you seen with a flash light sticking out of their mouths! Rudolf Rules Dude!

      Gotta run here, 5 am comes early.

      Clear Skies!

      Paul Greenhalgh (Director)
      Fraser Valley Astronomers Society
      British Columbia Canada
      http://www.fvas.net

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13 9:53 AM
        Can't be red because of atmospheric re-entry....Rudolph and group are on
        a 24-hour high speed,
        low level mission, rarely climbing above 10,000 feet AGL. (Above Ground
        Level for you non-pilots).
        So it must be red due to the ethyl alcohol.

        Bev & Tom