Re: [Aurora_Watch_Team] url

  • Paul Greenhalgh
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2001
      Yep I surely do Brenda... check out http://www.noradsanta.org/ North America Radar Air Defence System, usually they catche Santa on Radar and track him during his flight. I tried catching glimpse of St.Nick last year but he's a quick little Bug or I mean Elf. Pheeeew!!!! You almost have to anticipate his arrival 10 minutes or 4 States or Provinces ahead of time. Or all you're going to see is a contrail of cookie crumbs. And if you get walloped by some thing white and liquidee? That ain't what you think it is, pigeons usually roost at night, rather it is Milk from the last place he visited. He usually laughs about it too... ho ho ho that sort of thing.

      And by the way Rudolf is a smart ole raindeer too. We could learn a thing or two from him, have you noticed he uses a red light to see by rather than a white light? nudge nudge wink wink!

      At anyrate enjoy! See if you can catch him!

      Clear Skies!

      Paul Greenhalgh (Director)
      Fraser Valley Astronomers Society
      British Columbia Canada