Re: astroclubs Digest Number 44

  • Astrofx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 12, 2001
      Thanks Ed
      I have an HP 6300C flatbed, which does well, but the slide attachement (I did
      manage do dig it up) is not very sophisticated. I did locate a nice film
      scanner on the web for $189. The Pacific Image Primefilm scans negatives with
      a 1800dpi resaolution. Not bad at all for under $200. Thats 2551 x 1700,
      about the same res as a 4 megapixel camera.
      Charlie.

    • eflaspo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 12, 2001
        In a message dated 12/12/01 7:06:40 AM Central Standard Time, Astrofx@...
        writes:

        > I have an HP 6300C flatbed, which does well, but the slide attachement (I
        > did
        > manage do dig it up) is not very sophisticated. I did locate a nice film
        > scanner on the web for $189. The Pacific Image Primefilm scans negatives
        > with
        > a 1800dpi resaolution. Not bad at all for under $200. Thats 2551 x 1700,
        > about the same res as a 4 megapixel camera.

        Sounds like a good deal to me. When the HP PhotoSmart came out, there were no
        other options. Now there are quite a few.

        Ed